With waterproof plant tub, which can be used variably for outdoor use on terraces and balconies (including drain hose for draining excess rainwater from the plant insert), or in the garden or covered indoor area.
With a 20 cm high planting area and approx. 40 litres of water storage with drainage fleece, the raised and planting bed is also ideal for growing vegetables and herbs.
As a lively room divider, it can also be used with taller plants on terraces and balconies thanks to its beautiful wooden structure, thus offering completely new design possibilities.
Due to the modular construction of the JUWEL Timber System, it is also the only planting box which can be extended in height up to 80 cm.
The beautiful wood structure is combined with a high degree of environmental friendliness, the elements of the raised bed are made of environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable PE without any propellants and BPA-free.
Advantages of the TIMBER planter box
- Can be used on terraces and balconies due to the waterproof plant cup
- Suitable for the cultivation of vegetables and herbs
- Can be used as a raised bed - comfortable working height
- High thermal insulation through environmentally friendly foamed wall structure in wood look
- Guaranteed BPA and heavy metal free
- Extendable in height
- Extensive system accessories